DECEMBER 2020 - Although the BC continues to be closed physically, all consultations and workshops are being held online. Please use the BOOK Now tab to book yours today. Your assigned advisor will contact you ahead of time in regards to how the consultation will take place including zoom, skype or by phone.
Growth starts here.
The Business Centre Guelph-Wellington has helped entrepreneurs since 1999.Explore Our Programs
Business Centre Guelph-Wellington provides the entry point for entrepreneurship in Guelph and Wellington County, helping individuals get into business for themselves. We support the growth and expansion of small businesses in our region.
Our impact in Guelph & Wellington County has led to the creation of over 10'000 jobs since 1999. Throughout the next 12 months we plan to help students develop entrepreneurial skills, early stage entrepreneurs of all ages launch and grow businesses, and further the promotion of women led enterprise.
Over the Past 2 Years
- $140,000 will be awarded to our Starter Company+ businesses
- 16 students starting businesses through Summer Company will receive a total of $33,000
- 250+ Digital Mainstreet $2500 grants received by downtown businesses in Guelph and Wellington County
- We have helped over 1000 businesses through 1-on-1 consultations
- $10,000 will be awarded to women led businesses through Rhyze Ventures
Launch with BCGW
We offer a series of events and courses to help you take your business from idea to launch and get you off the ground.